susanvoss18

susanvoss18

Magical Mandalas Coloring Book by Samantha Snyder

Magical Mandalas Coloring Book: Magical Designs (Doodle Art Alley Books) (Volume 1) - Samantha Snyder

This book features 50 images to color, each being a mandala of sorts. I really enjoyed the variety in the images and also the various levels of complexity. Each image is printed on it’s own page so you can later cut out the page and use the image for something else – origami or maybe hang them as prayer flags or use them as little gift envelopes.

Claudie approves of this image.

Claudie approves of this image.

The paper quality of this book was the same as Mistakes Are Proof That You Are Trying.  The paper was thin and the pages tended to curl a little as I worked through it, tho I was using markers instead of colored pens. Sometimes my markers did bleed through to the next image. However, this didn’t bother me much because this book was so much fun to work with. When I had a bleed through, I could usually pick a color on the to use on the second image that covered it up.

Everyone needs a rainbow sometimes.

Everyone needs a rainbow sometimes.

I was gifted this book out of the blue last December while I was quite ill and the coloring was sometimes all I could do. In fact, I unexpectedly spent nearly a week in the hospital in January and this coloring book came with me. The nurses all enjoyed it as well and wanted to know where to pick up a copy. Mostly, I watch movies or listen to an audiobook while I color. I like to have my hands busy, but sometimes of late my abilities are limited. Having such an interesting coloring book definitely made my illness easier to bear.