susanvoss18

susanvoss18

Changed Into An Elven Goddess by Jezabel Foxx

Changed Into An Elven Goddess Part I (VERY Steamy Gender Swap) - Jezabel Foxx

Harold and Julie are hiking in a little traveled area and come across a ruined temple in the forest. Inside they find an ornate box that contains two different colored vials. Yep, I had that Matrix moment as they tried to decide what to do. Harold takes the initiative and downs half a vial, offering the rest to Julie. At first, there is only silly, nervous giggling from the two, but then things begin to change.

Not only do the two transform in to sexy elves, they also gender swap! Indeed, they were quite surprised. The author introduces some playful humor here as each character investigates his or her new body and personal bits. The sexy humor gave the story a light tone.

Some straight forward sweet & steamy romance scenes ensue as they start to explore the opposite’s new body. If you like your erotica light, fun, and just the basics, then I think you’ll enjoy this one.

Of course, towards the end, there’s this other vial. Things do not go as planned for these two! So I’m glad there is second book out there to tell us how it works out for this couple.

I received a copy of this audiobook at no cost from the narrator in exchange for an honest review.

The Narration:  Yvonne Syn was a good choice of narrator for this book. She did a great job of keeping the voices straight even as Julie and Harold underwent a gender swap. I liked her playful sexy voices for the characters as they explored their new situation.